Lakeside Christian School (LCS), a Christian school in Clearwater, FL, seeks students and parents who want to be educated in a Christian environment. LCS is a ministry of Lakeside Community Chapel and adheres to its doctrine and beliefs and exists to bring God glory. Educational excellence is just one of the ways we seek to glorify God. As an institution dedicated to God’s glory, we strive to be bearers of God’s image to our surrounding community. We believe and teach that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God and is all truth.
1. Parents/Guardians must fill out and submit a new student application for review by LCS Administration. Click here for the new student online application.
2. Parents with students from grades 6 to 12 must meet with school administration and signify their desire to be at LCS and willingness to abide by LCS rules of behavior and conduct.
3. Parents of students in grades K to 5 must meet with the Elementary Principal and agree in writing to help their students understand school behavioral and academic expectations and to hold their students accountable to meeting these expectations.
4. All students are subject to entrance examinations for correct placement by grade or course level.All students admitted must show and maintain the ability to learn at mainstream pace. Students with an IEP or 504 will be assessed for potential admission. LCS does not have programs or Professional Staff for academic needs outside of the mainstream classroom. Students incapable of self-managing their behavior will not be a good fit in our structured classrooms. LCS does not accept students with a psychiatric diagnosis or behavioral-emotional disabilities.
5. Parents agree to meet financial obligations on-time or expect to have their students suspended from classroom privileges until all past-due payments are cleared.
6. All parents must comply fully with the state of Florida (HRS) immunization policy. All parents must comply fully with federal and state requirements, e.g. immunizations records, birth certificate copy, etc, as well as provide Lakeside with student’s records and transcripts.
7. It is the policy of Lakeside Christian School not to discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin.
Parents of students new to LCS will process their enrollment applications online through our partnership with RenWeb. There is a $25 application processing fee paid directly to RenWeb. You will pay online when you submit your application. We will contact you when we receive your application. Your registration fee will be due the month your application is accepted and is payable at the school office. Click here to fill out an online application or to request more information. Please contact the school office if you have any questions.
*Note: The online application is for new students only. Returning students should be re-enrolled through ParentsWeb.
Lakeside Christian School is proud to welcome international students to Central Florida. Lakeside is registered with the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) and accepts I-20, F-1, and J-1 students from all over the world. Our staff is prepared to assist international students with their education in the United States. LCS also offers academic support and ESL.
International students enjoy our small class sizes, inclusive atmosphere, caring and exceptional faculty and staff, and quality curriculum. Students will receive an American education taught through a Biblical worldview. Lakeside offers college-preparatory classes, including Honors and AP courses.
We are now accepting applications for students entering grades 9 through 12. If you are interested in attending Lakeside Christian School, would like information regarding tuition and fees for international students, or would like to receive an international student application please contact Joanne Barlow, International Admissions Director, at email@example.com. Please do not fill out the domestic student application that you will find as a link on our website.
Students are required to earn the following score on the TOEFL exam:
A score of 232 or higher on the ELTis test or a score of 55 or higher on the SLEP test may be accepted in substuition of the TOEFL exam
Students will also be required to complete a Skype interview with our admissions team.
International Admissions Director, Joanne Barlow
Toll free: (844) 639-3513
Llame a Clara Perez al
(727) 461-3311 ext. 302
Please click here for more information.