Can You Afford a Private Christian Education For Your Child?
The primary reason parents do not place their children in private school is the sticker shock. Most parents will scoff at the price and never take another step in that direction, for fear that it is completely unattainable.
At some schools, that may be the case. Not at Lakeside Christian School.
Take a look at this checklist. If you can check off most of these things, you should look into LCS:
- You live in the greater Clearwater area.
- You desire an excellent education for your child.
- You either need your child to catch up to grade level or need to see how far ahead you can encourage your child.
- You are looking for a safe and secure learning environment.
- You want qualified educators using best practice instruction in your child’s classroom.
- You desire (or at the very least aren’t opposed to) your child’s classes taught from a biblical worldview.
Obviously a private Christian education such as this will be more expensive than public school or charter school. But like most things, you get what you pay for. It is absolutely worth it to invest in a private education for your child.
You really should see it as an investment. When you invest in an education like the one your child could receive at LCS, it will pay off with a child who graduates ready for college and career with a wealth of knowledge and, Lord willing, a solid biblical backbone to prepare them for real life.
But what if it’s an investment you just can’t afford?
Then you haven’t spoken with LCS yet.
Here are some quick details:
- FACTS financial aid provides us with detailed information that helps LCS offer a scholarship that reduces our regular tuition.
- Step Up for Students scholarships provides massive assistance. At this point in the year, they have closed new applications, but we can offer tuition that works for the year, then you can apply for Step Up for Students next year.
- At LCS, we are able to meet individual needs 9 out of 10 times, and make tuition work for each family.
A private education is well within your reach when you consider Lakeside Christian School. You don’t have to settle for less than the best when it comes to your child’s education.
Call Lakeside Christian School today to schedule a free tour!