Tuition, Fees, and Other Costs
Our tuitions vary based upon individual families' ability to pay. Each year, Lakeside provides over $250,000 in scholarships to qualified families.
Please call Jim Jensen, Administrator at 727-239-7808 to hear how this works and to schedule a tour.
Please click here to view Lakeside's past due policy.
Click here for Scholarship information.
- New Parent Application Fee: $25
- Annual Re-Enrollment Fee: Sliding scale. Re-enrollment is least expensive when done in early Spring.
- New Parent Enrollment Fee: Sliding scale. Contact the school office for details.
- C/T Fee for books and technology costs-: $450 for the first student, $250 for the 2nd, $150 for the 3rd
- Academic or Cognitive Testing Fees: $175 per test
- Standardized Testing Fee $25 per test
- Yearbook: Go to Balfour.com for yearbook information.
- FAST Scholarship Assessment Fee: $38
- Sports Fees: Fees vary by grade level.
- Uniforms: Generally $150-$250 per student
- Before & After Care: Approximately $100-$200 monthly, depending on usage.